Monday, September 19, 2022

I Rise, From My Crypt, Covered In Ashes And Worms

 

Hey y'all/fuckers, guess this blog is going to go back to being active as a place for me to send out misc. thoughts out into the void and all that. I have decided to bring it back, and to also make this general update post.

I will likely continue the previous operations; updates on my releases, music news, Tsundere Violence stuff, events, show write-ups (now will include VRC and URL shows and not just IRL events), and more. Also, I never actually really did everything that I wanted to do with this blog in the past, such as nerding out about heavily specific topics, similar to Abra's blogs of olde. I know there's Twitter and stuff, but that text limit is a pain in the neck with how I actually like to write/communicate. I also think it would be fun to do some of those listening list things, I will just be doing these casually though, but I think some folks with large discographies that could be fun for me to do that with would be like, Napkin Terrorizer, CDR, Muslimgauze, and all of Tsundere Violence (obviously I heard all of TV and Napterro before, I even have "lost" stuff the public doesn't even knows exists, but would be fun to go back through it all and talk about it).

I also would like to eventually expand the music publication side of Lolita Catacombs into a private release black metal tape label as well; no digitals, extreme limitations, never sold to the public, anonymous artists/bands; would be quite fun I reckon. Anyways, yes, Lolita Catacombs is el back now I guess (inb4 dies again instantly lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment