Tuesday, September 20, 2022

PANTSU SCUM Label Report: September 20, 2022


 So for awhile I was trying to get my PANTSU SCUM project on a bunch of different labels. During that period there was a lot of random labels that would spring up just to die shortly afterwards all the time, and there was a lot that I was planning on sending to that died before I could. With my PANTSU SCUM alias being back in action, thought would do a "label report" post of the labels the project has appeared on. Sadly, 9,001 random noise labels isn't much of a thing anymore, but I will still continue this conquest.

So here goes, the labels that PANTSU SCUM has appeared on as of 9/20/2022 (and also notes if these labels are now dead)

Another Label (RIP)
Archiseztsfew-koū Thirty Records (RIP)
Dirty Lolis (RIP)
Genetic Trance
Horse Dick Records (RIP)
Lolita Catacombs
Lolita Plates (RIP)
Objetivo Nulo Records (RIP? Maybe?)
Rubber Frog Records (RIP)
Self-Released (hey, this counts)
Stiftskirche Records (RIP)
Tirekickerrecords (RIP)
Tsundere Violence
Volamund (RIP)
X Drone X Heart X (RIP)
Yuri Society
5'6" Records (RIP)
ХЛЕБ ДА СОЛЬ REC (RIP)
Гавно (RIP)
Летпав (RIP)
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

No comments:

Post a Comment