Sunday, April 16, 2023

Vziel Projet Listening List 26: Nosferatu 1922 - MCCCLII

 

Artist: Nosferatu 1922
Genre: HNW
Label: N/A
CAT#: N/A
Year: 2019

Oh boy, where do I even begin on this. Nosferatu 1922 is the main HNW porject of Vziel's, and its pure insanity. The alias currently has over 1700 releases, yes, 1700+ releases. I don't even want to think of how much time it took them to upload all of these. Most of the releases appear on its own Bandcamp page, but there's label releases as well. I absolutely love this project as its complete spam, re-releasing the same songs hundreds of times as new releases, its both hilarious and brilliant, and reminds me of the other album spammer, Viper. Obviously though, I wont be covering all 1700+ of these as many are the same exact audio of other ones. That said though, the audio isn't exactly the same across the board, there is a level of diversity, so I will just pick through them randomly and cover what I think I hadn't covered before (and with this being HNW, it is possible I accidentally cover the same one again, due to how "same-y" the genre is).

Enough introduction though, many of the alias's releases are 19:22 long, referencing the artist name, but this is one of the single minute ones. Its a short and dense wall that's quite nice and what one would expect with a HNW track. I do wish it was a bit longer since minute long walls have always felt "off" to me, but I don't blame them for wanting quicker upload times.

Listen to it here (also do yourself a favor and try to manually scroll through the Bandcamp page, its insane): https://nosferatu1922.bandcamp.com/album/mccclii

No comments:

Post a Comment