Monday, September 16, 2019

Ninja McTits Live In Sacramento 9/15/2019, How It Went + Live Video



So, the show happened yesterday~! I have a lot to say about the whole trip, and I'll cover the preparations, day activities, and show journal for that day by day starting tomorrow. But, I know that my set is the most exciting of it all, so lets start there.

I took three recordings of my set. One audio, one digital camera, one VHS camcorder. VHS camcorder has it all, but the rest accidentally do not have the very beginning. The venue also took their own video though, still awaiting for them to upload it, then I'll share that on Lolita Catacombs as well~~

So, here's the video so everything I'm about to say has context~~

                                    
The set began with me yelling "1,2,3,4" and leaving the venue. I then re-entered wearing the trash costume shown at the beginning of this post. I walked through the venue while shaking some kind of African percussion shaker thing I got months back. Started the set a bit calm with a screechy tone and shaking the shaker, but once it really got started I went crazy.

I wont repeat things that you can clearly see in the video, but there was a lot going on offscreen. Also, the camera picked up some sounds a lot more than others so you can't fully hear the performance. So when off screen I'm running around the venue, smashing and hitting metal objects, screaming at people, and rolling around on the ground (with more screaming). I also gave out two unplayable "lathes" (one to a friend, one to a random person). I also leaped into the seats next to someone and was rolling around screaming then was on the floor at the back wall screaming. At the end I sing the Dokuro-chan OP. Sadly I broke my microphone during the set so this was un-mic'd but I did my best. I also smashed one of my contact mics apart (purposely).

I had a lot of fun at the show, and I hope everyone enjoyed it~!





No comments:

Post a Comment