Monday, September 9, 2019

Super Cirno Day! 9/9/2019!

Today is the day to celebrate everyone's favorite ice fairy, Cirno~! Cirno is very cute and one of the best fairies~~
   

Now I'm going to kill myself because I can't eat the Cirno curry. I don't even care that doujin food is probably full of salmonella or ecoli or something. I remember seeing a packaging photo of the Cirno curry, I have it somewhere but I don't know where it is. Since its Cirno related, is it meant to be eaten cold?

  


   Maybe I should just leave the ice machine on all day in dedication to Cirno <3

     
Poor Cirno, I would've bought it~~

    
Also lets not forget about tan Cirno~! Tan Cirno is very cute and a very interesting aesthetic for an ice fairy. The tan skin and the flowery vine and sunflower combined with her wintery hues and ice wings is very cool looking~~

No comments:

Post a Comment