Wednesday, September 4, 2019

This Week On Tsundere Violence (8/26/2019 - 9/1/2019)

This video actually went up on Sunday, but might as well share it here too. I post these videos everywhere, but here on Lolita Catacombs I'll give some thoughts and commentary on the releases~~

A golden listing means its my favorite of the week~~

TV1716 - CantLoveCat - Las desventuras de mi gato
CantLoveCat appeared on Tsundere Violence previously with a nice housey track, and now they're showing their experimental side with a really nice noise EP. The tracks are varied and this has some really great noise. Some tracks are more intense and some are more experimental and industrial; there's even a chipnoise track on here~! If you like noise this is definitely worth downloading~~

TV1717 - Distorted Vortex - left to die. (REMASTERED)
I honestly don't know why I've been getting an influx of dubstep submissions lately, but the music is good and people have been enjoying it. This is a really nice EP full of bass house, dubstep, and a nice d'n'b track. The entire EP is really good, but I especially love the bass house tracks on this, those are crazy good.

TV1718 - Ninja McTits - Facebook Live From My Bedroom 1/20/2017 & 12/8/2017
This is a release of mine, been slowly releasing a bunch of stuff from my archives. I honestly thought these were released but then discovered them with raw file names. There used to be videos of these but they're now gone. Maybe I downloaded them at some point, but I honestly don't know. I skinned my finger and thought I broke my amp, good times~~

TV1719 - Shitwiz - Beverage AcidShitwiz lately has been experimenting with live-improv dance music. First was a gabber release (also on Tsundere Violence), and now a really nice acid album. This release is full of funky basslines, some are fun to listen to and some are totally banging. Really nice rhythms in the whole thing throughout~~

TV1720 - Lord Cernunnos - Sunflowers

Really nice glitchy noise single from Lord Cernunnos. Sounds like took a noise recording an did "speedrush glitches" on the whole thing, I think there's equipment that can do this too, I honestly don't know what method they used to make this but it sounds really good. Nice to see Lord Cernunnos experimenting with more spastic noise, really nice stuff. Also I love sunflowers so bonus points for that~~

TV1721 - ★Lolitwinx★ - ADSR -alternative-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this album is so good~!!! ★Lolitwinx★ is one of my favorite Tsundere Violence artists, and this album is insanely good. Its full of j-core, progressive trance, progressive house, future bass, dubstep, hardstyle, lolicore, etc. The album is full of bangers and I love the heavy amount of atmosphere in this album. Sounds like lolis raving in clouds of cotton candy, really amazing stuff; this is definitely a must download, my favorite of the week. Also, this is an alternative version of their self-released album, ADSR. The two versions sounds quite different and ADSR has some extra content, so make sure to check that out too (its on their Bandcamp)~!

No comments:

Post a Comment