Friday, September 20, 2019

This Week On Tsundere Violence (9/19/2019 - 9/15/2019)

The Tsundere Violence releases for the week of 9/19/2019 - 9/15/2019. Gold listings are my favorite releases of the week.

TV1728 - Idiot And Virgin - Politica Para Tontos
Week opened with a shitcore EP by Idiot And Virgin. The EP consists of various short samples combined with relatively long (for grindcore) blasts of heavily distorted drum noise. It sounds like really distorted snare rushes with some minor cuts done here and there. Nice little noisy EP~

TV1729 - Guu - Art Bizarre

A very nice album of IDM heavily inspired by various break-focused genres. I really enjoy this album, its very reminiscent of early 00s IDM. Also the elements of dungeon synth and future jazz just makes it even cooler. The album has a consistent dark feeling throughout, highly recommended for fans of 00s era IDM. One of my favorites of this week~

TV1730 - DJZapElec - A Gay Dancing To The Extratone

Despite the name this is much more glitchy noise than it is extratone. This is a really nice EP full of short spastic glitchy noise tracks. It sounds a lot like more hectic raw data sounds, maybe it is, or maybe its a mix; I didn't ask so I don't know. This is a very nice EP though nonetheless

TV1731 - Гипертрофированный Антиинтеллектуализм - Чертоги Безвременья

A nice dark ambient track from Russia. Гипертрофированный Антиинтеллектуализм is Ha 100's newest project, it focuses on dark ambient and its really nice. Dark atmospheres and cool synths. I'm sure the album covers he uses for this project are a joke but I think they go with the music well and make it more ominous

TV1732 - Distorted Vortex - Giving Zero Fucks

I have no idea why I keep getting dubstep submissions, I really have no idea. But anyways, here's more dubstep~! As you can tell from this releasing on Friday 13th, its a very dark sounding album. The tracks vary in production styles, some sound really angry and some are dark and rhythmic. There's really a lot going on here, I really like this one, its my other favorite of the week~

No comments:

Post a Comment